- Pharmabridge flyer (front/back)
- Pharmabridge: Become a host institution flyer
- Ohio Northern Students “Bridge” the Resource Gap, AACP News, December 2002
- Article on Building the global bridge published in the IPJ Vol 22, No 1 June 2007.
- Pharmabridge Links Pharmacists from Developing Countries with U.S. Sites AJHP Journal, February 1, 2008, AJHP News
- Pharmabridge makes dreams come true, The Pharmaceutical Journal 2011; 287: 746
- Bridging pharmaceuticaleducation published in the Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning Vol 6, No 5 September-October 2014
- Experience of Pharmabridge candidates from Nigeria at Skaggs School of Pharmacy, University of Colorado
Omolola Nwokoma and Titilayo Fakeye
- The Pharmabridge presentation made during FIP Congresses in Seoul 2017:
Guidance for Book and Journal Donations
Postgraduate Pharmacy Education in Developing Countries
To view a conference report on Postgraduate Pharmacy Education in Developing Countries from FIP Congress in Singapore 2001 written by Dr Mary J. Berg and published by Medscape Pharmacists, click here (free registration at Medscape needed).
To join Pharmabridge please complete the online registration questionnaire or contact the Pharmabridge Coordinator, Agathe Wehrli, at:
35 rue de la Prulay
A Global Community of Practice for Pharmacy Educators, PharmAcademy is an online community of practice designed to be the ‘go to’ place for pharmacy educators worldwide to connect, and share knowledge and resources https://www.monash.edu/pharm/innovative-learning/pharmacademy or directly https://pharmacademy.org/